It happens to everybody. You research a curriculum thoroughly or it gets through several levels of a review and then you put it into action and… it just doesn’t connect. What do you do? There are several common reasons why a curriculum doesn’t connect with a particular student – and so some trial and error and […]
- Is There a Natural Way to Write for Dyslexics?
- Reading for Pleasure: Storyline Online & Learning Ally
- Rescued by Ruby: Netflix Movie Based on a True Story
- Manuel Garcia-Rulfo in Netflix’s Lincoln Lawyer
- Comforts of the Abyss: New Book from Philip Schultz
- Dyslexia and Farming: Matt Baker [Premium]
- Processing Speed and Dyslexia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!