If you have trouble accessing your Premium Account, contact us here: email@example.com
- How Do I Access Premium Content?
After you become a Premium subscriber, you can access Premium articles on the blog by logging into your account at: http://dyslexicavantage.org/dyslexia-dyslexic-advantage-blog or viewing the magazines in the Premium Archives HERE. You must be logged into your Premium account to see the issues and their passwords.You will also receive a link to the latest Premium magazine at the end of each month.
- I find logging in confusing. Could you just send me a link to the magazines?
If you are a current subscriber, just email us (see above) and we’ll send you the links.
- Can I download and print copies?
Yes. When you are viewing the magazine, look at the left side bar. The down arrow allows you to download the magazine. The magazine will be best viewed with a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat using a 2 page layout. From that program you can print the entire magazine or just a few pages.
- Can I order a physical magazine?
Physical copies of the magazine can be ordered also in the left sidebar. The physical copy will not have interactive features like video, but some people prefer physical copies to digital ones.
- Can I share this with my child’s teacher?
Premium subscribers can share the magazines with their children’s teachers. We do ask that they do not share the magazine with friends and whole school systems as Dyslexic Advantage relies on our subscriptions to support our organization. There are inexpensive school subscriptions that will magazines to every person in the school (including para-educators, the school librarian, counselors). In fact if you are able, please consider donating a Dyslexic Advantage school subscription to your school.
- I’m having trouble renewing. How should I contact you?
The easiest way to renew is visit HERE.Unfortunately there is not simple renew button for our earliest subscribers because we changed our platform about a year ago. We’re sorry for the inconvenience!
- Premium Problems Due to Joomag: We were just told 7/10/2017 by the magazine platform that they’ve identified a problem with password protected magazines and they are trying to fix it by the end of today. Please let Fernette (team “at” dyslexicadvantage.org) know you’re having problems accessing Premium content and she will update you once the problem is fixed.
- Flash Plugin Problems: Joomag is transitioning away from Flash and if you access the magazine from a mobile device it now doesn’t use Flash. If you get a blocked plugin error, you may need to go to your browser’s preferences and select ‘Ask’ or ‘On’ for the website in order to see the magazine. If you have any questions, please email us. We want you to be able to see our issues!