Once you learn how to recognize the 'schwa', you'll start recognizing them everywhere! In linguistics, the schwa sound is represented by an upside-down 'e' and the mouth position is a lot like the 'uh' sound in 'butter'. It contributes to lots of misspellings in...
- Rapid Automatized Naming (RAN) and Its Impact on Dyslexia [Premium]
- Dyslexic Mathematicians: Paradoxes and Insights [Premium]
- George Church: Genomics Pioneer [Premium]
- Congratulations Steven! Season 2 Lego Masters
- Master Storyteller and Teacher Caldecott Winner Jerry Pinkney
- Finding Dyslexia: Don’t Delay
- Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!