As dyslexic college students are entering 2- and 4- year colleges in increasing numbers, questions arise as to the impact of dyslexia-related challenges on essay writing. The National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 had found that although a majority of LD students in high school requested accommodations (91%), only 17% requested accommodations in college. A problem with […]
- Dyslexia and Accommodations - ADA Guidelines for School and Work
- Dyslexia and the 3rd Grade 'Wall'
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- 50 States - Audio Driver Training Manuals - Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dyslexia Laws 2019
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia - Steve Chinn
- Top Dyslexia Apps - Microsoft OneNote with Learning Tools
- Response to Intervention RTI Hurts Students with Dyslexia
- Q: Can I Join the Military if I Have Dyslexia? Do Accommodations and the ADA Apply to the ASVAB ?
- Q: How Can My Student Be Tested for Dyscalculia ?
- Too Much Homework for Dyslexic Students [Premium]
- Dyslexic Differences in Brain Connectivity [Premium]
- Teaching Common Core Academic Vocabulary to Students with Dyslexia [Premium]
- Test Accommodations for Students with Dyslexia Under the ADA – DOJ Statement
- Beautiful Minds – What New Research Shows Dyslexia and Artists Have in Common [Premium]
- Being Dyslexic – Actor John De Lancie
- Unleash Dyslexic Writing with Dr. Nicole Swedberg [Premium]
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain careers college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage education fmri foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory MIND strengths multisensory Premium psychology reading research science Social and Emotional spelling stealth dyslexia strategies teachers Teaching testing tests visual work working memory writing