As dyslexic college students are entering 2- and 4- year colleges in increasing numbers, questions arise as to the impact of dyslexia-related challenges on essay writing. The National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 had found that although a majority of LD students in high school requested accommodations (91%), only 17% requested accommodations in college. A problem with […]
- DIFFERING OPINIONS: Dyslexic or Person with Dyslexia?
- Q: I am an Language Arts Teacher. How Should I Give Feedback About Spelling for Dyslexic Students?
- [PREMIUM] Encouraging Reluctant Talkers
- Auditory and Motion Processing in Dyslexia with a Twist
- International Schools (Outside the US) with Support for Students with Learning Differences – State Department List
- How a Young Dyslexic Entrepreneur Launched a $2 Million Business
- [PREMIUM] Troubleshooting Procrastination
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy being dyslexic brain children college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia awareness dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education gifted innovation inspiration math memory MIND strengths multisensory music neurodiversity parenting Premium psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spatial spelling strategies teachers Teaching technology testing visual work writing