Learning second languages are difficult for many dyslexic students; foreign language waivers or substitutions are common, but in spite of this, many can learn other languages and even multiple languages if the goal is conversation. Writing and spelling second and...
- In Memoriam: Legendary Architect Lord Richard Rogers
- Questions and Answers
- Finding the Positive
- MATH: Learning Through Examples, Not Repetition and Drill [Premium]
- Connecting the Dots with John Chambers of CISCO [Premium]
- Better Living Through Technology with Auto-Text and Macros [Premium]
- Helping Kids to Practice Reading Aloud [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!