Learning second languages are difficult for many dyslexic students; foreign language waivers or substitutions are common, but in spite of this, many can learn other languages and even multiple languages if the goal is conversation. Writing and spelling second and...
- Gifted with Dyslexia Middle School : Move Ahead or Fall Back? [Premium]
- Teen with Newly-Diagnosed Dysgraphia: Will It Get Better ? [Premium]
- Getting Started: Dyslexic Cognition – Procrastination, Daydreaming, Working Memory Overload [Premium]
- The Tricky Teen Numbers [Premium]
- The Accessible Classroom [Premium]
- James Lovelock: Inventor, Polymath, Climate Pioneer 1919-2022 [Premium]
- STRATEGIC LEARNING FOR READING [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!