It can be maddening. You look and look you just don’t see it. Later you pass your work along, you see all the thing you hadn’t seen the first time round. What’s going on ? You’ve experienced a ‘trick’ of perception. In our clinic, when trying to explain the phenomenon to children, we often use […]
- What’s the Point of the Dyslexic Mind? with Dr Brock Eide [Premium]
- What About Audiobooks? Interview with Dyslexia Kit’s Yvonna Graham
- Managing Test Anxiety
- Chat with Tristan Morris: Audiobook Narrator for The Dyslexic Advantage
- What I Know Now About Learning a Foreign Language [Premium]
- Dyslexia in Popular Culture… Great or Cringe-Worthy?
- Curiosity-Driven Learning [Premium]
accommodations (93) Advocacy (32) apps (23) assistive technology (47) being dyslexic (185) books (30) careers (24) college (36) Covid (46) creativity (89) dyscalculia (45) dysgraphia (31) dyslexia (552) dyslexic (91) Dyslexic Advantage (190) dyslexic students (159) education (77) famous dyslexic (46) famous Dyslexics (18) gifted (46) innovation (44) inspirational (71) learning (88) math (80) mathematics (28) memory (18) multisensory (29) pandemic (50) Premium (169) psychology (29) reading (113) research (63) resilience (67) school (33) science (37) Social and Emotional (44) strategies (99) teachers (41) Teaching (91) technology (30) testing (30) visual (32) work (29) working memory (18) writing (47)
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!