It's often told to parents that a "Five Finger Rule" can help you choose whether a book is at the right reading level for a student. The rule states that if a student misses five or more words, it may be too hard, no words and it might be too easy, and three words and...
- Question: What about Dyslexia and Reading Comprehension? [Premium]
- Question: Advice for a Student Who Does Not Want to Disclose in High School
- Beyond Reading Aloud
- Tips for Heading Back to School with Dyslexia
- Creative Productivity [Premium]
- Teaching Punctuation [Premium]
- Is There a Natural Way to Write for Dyslexics?
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!