It’s often told to parents that a “Five Finger Rule” can help you choose whether a book is at the right reading level for a student. The rule states that if a student misses five or more words, it may be too hard, no words and it might be too easy, and three words and […]
- What’s the Point of the Dyslexic Mind? with Dr Brock Eide [Premium]
- What About Audiobooks? Interview with Dyslexia Kit’s Yvonna Graham
- Managing Test Anxiety
- Chat with Tristan Morris: Audiobook Narrator for The Dyslexic Advantage
- What I Know Now About Learning a Foreign Language [Premium]
- Dyslexia in Popular Culture… Great or Cringe-Worthy?
- Curiosity-Driven Learning [Premium]
accommodations (93) Advocacy (32) apps (23) assistive technology (47) being dyslexic (185) books (30) careers (24) college (36) Covid (46) creativity (89) dyscalculia (45) dysgraphia (31) dyslexia (552) dyslexic (91) Dyslexic Advantage (190) dyslexic students (159) education (77) famous dyslexic (46) famous Dyslexics (18) gifted (46) innovation (44) inspirational (71) learning (88) math (80) mathematics (28) memory (18) multisensory (29) pandemic (50) Premium (169) psychology (29) reading (113) research (63) resilience (67) school (33) science (37) Social and Emotional (44) strategies (99) teachers (41) Teaching (91) technology (30) testing (30) visual (32) work (29) working memory (18) writing (47)
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!