In a recent report in the Journal of Learning Disabilities, Lee and Yoon reported that repeated reading had significant beneficial effects on the reading fluency of students with a reading disability. Listening to the passage first increased the benefit. Excerpt: “Reading the passage at least four times increased reading fluency more than two to three […]
- DIFFERING OPINIONS: Dyslexic or Person with Dyslexia?
- Q: I am an Language Arts Teacher. How Should I Give Feedback About Spelling for Dyslexic Students?
- [PREMIUM] Encouraging Reluctant Talkers
- Auditory and Motion Processing in Dyslexia with a Twist
- International Schools (Outside the US) with Support for Students with Learning Differences – State Department List
- How a Young Dyslexic Entrepreneur Launched a $2 Million Business
- [PREMIUM] Troubleshooting Procrastination
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy being dyslexic brain children college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia awareness dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education gifted innovation inspiration math memory MIND strengths multisensory music neurodiversity parenting Premium psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spatial spelling strategies teachers Teaching technology testing visual work writing