Although High School Chemistry is required for many of the top 4 year liberal arts colleges and college Chemistry is a necessary requirement for many majors and careers that many dyslexic students excel in like engineering or medicine, there is a surprising lack of resources available to students having their first encounter with chemistry – and […]
- Dyslexia and Accommodations – ADA Guidelines for School and Work
- Dyslexia and the 3rd Grade ‘Wall’
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- 50 States – Audio Driver Training Manuals – Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dyslexia Laws 2019
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia – Steve Chinn
- Top Dyslexia Apps – Microsoft OneNote with Learning Tools
- Response to Intervention RTI Hurts Students with Dyslexia
- Q: Can I Join the Military if I Have Dyslexia? Do Accommodations and the ADA Apply to the ASVAB ?
- Q: How Can My Student Be Tested for Dyscalculia ?
- Test Accommodations for Students with Dyslexia Under the ADA – DOJ Statement
- Unleash Dyslexic Writing with Dr. Nicole Swedberg [Premium]
- Executive Function: What Smart People Do Differently While Learning [Premium]
- Q & A: Can I be a Doctor if I am Dyslexic?
- ADHD AND READING
- How Dyslexia Changes at Different Ages [Premium]
- Thinking in 3D
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain careers college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage education fmri foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory MIND strengths multisensory Premium psychology reading research science Social and Emotional spelling stealth dyslexia strategies teachers Teaching testing tests visual work working memory writing