When we tested older students in our clinic who were in college on STEM tracks, I often asked students who were proficient in mathematics, what strategies were most helpful to them. Many of them found their own ways of solving problems - often using spatial and mental...
- Dr Roxanne Varzi: Creative Anthropologist
- Supporting Young Dyslexics during the Pandemic
- Wellbeing: Managing Uncertainty
- Princess Beatrice: The Gift of Dyslexia
- How to Keep Writing During the Pandemic [Premium]
- White Noise Improves Reading Skills and Memory in Reading Disabilities [Premium]
- What Kind of Dysgraphia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!