"When I first heard that I had dyslexia, I was overwhelmed by emotions; I was angry, sad, and very confused. With time, I began to see my diagnosis as a self-affirmation. I had been correct in suspecting that I had a problem with learning, when many of the adults...
- Question: What about Dyslexia and Reading Comprehension? [Premium]
- Question: Advice for a Student Who Does Not Want to Disclose in High School
- Beyond Reading Aloud
- Tips for Heading Back to School with Dyslexia
- Creative Productivity [Premium]
- Teaching Punctuation [Premium]
- Is There a Natural Way to Write for Dyslexics?
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!