"When I first heard that I had dyslexia, I was overwhelmed by emotions; I was angry, sad, and very confused. With time, I began to see my diagnosis as a self-affirmation. I had been correct in suspecting that I had a problem with learning, when many of the adults...
- Rapid Automatized Naming (RAN) and Its Impact on Dyslexia [Premium]
- Dyslexic Mathematicians: Paradoxes and Insights [Premium]
- George Church: Genomics Pioneer [Premium]
- Congratulations Steven! Season 2 Lego Masters
- Master Storyteller and Teacher Caldecott Winner Jerry Pinkney
- Finding Dyslexia: Don’t Delay
- Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!