Almost 1 out of every 10 students in public school classrooms are English Language Learners (ELLs). Because dyslexia is also common throughout the world (10-15%), some ELL students are dyslexic. For ELLs, identifying dyslexia can be a complicated process, sorting out...
- Gifted with Dyslexia Middle School : Move Ahead or Fall Back? [Premium]
- Teen with Newly-Diagnosed Dysgraphia: Will It Get Better ? [Premium]
- Getting Started: Dyslexic Cognition – Procrastination, Daydreaming, Working Memory Overload [Premium]
- The Tricky Teen Numbers [Premium]
- The Accessible Classroom [Premium]
- James Lovelock: Inventor, Polymath, Climate Pioneer 1919-2022 [Premium]
- STRATEGIC LEARNING FOR READING [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!