Almost 1 out of every 10 students in public school classrooms are English Language Learners (ELLs). Because dyslexia is also common throughout the world (10-15%), some ELL students are dyslexic. For ELLs, identifying dyslexia can be a complicated process, sorting out...
- SING! Dyslexia and Song
- Understanding Your Dyslexic Advantages Have Implications for Action and Leadership
- How Our Weaknesses Prepare Us for Greatness
- [PREMIUM] Crisis Schooling: The Dyslexia Edition
- BBC Senior Fire Starter Ian Forrester
- September 2020 Dyslexic Advantage Newsletter
- How to Avoid Turning into a Zombie with Remote Learning
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!