"To optimize learning, it is more efficient to provide children with dyslexia with extra audio." In a recent multimedia learning test of 11 year olds and typically-reading peers, dyslexic students were found to learn most efficiently if they were provided with text +...
- Finding the Positive
- MATH: Learning Through Examples, Not Repetition and Drill [Premium]
- Connecting the Dots with John Chambers of CISCO [Premium]
- Better Living Through Technology with Auto-Text and Macros [Premium]
- Helping Kids to Practice Reading Aloud [Premium]
- Multiple Choice Questions and Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Social-Emotional Side of Dyslexia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!