Pronunciation errors are often a clue that the sounds for certain words aren't being processed accurately. Middle sounds and certain blends may be especially challenging to hear. Students who don't hear the sounds correctly are less likely to be accurately filing...
- Inspiration: Tech Executive John Edgar
- Starting From The Positive Side Of Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Double Whammy: Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Bilingualism [Premium]
- Quick or Slow Remediation? [Premium]
- Algebra: What Students See and What Mathematicians See [Premium]
- Writing: Elaboration [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!