“It’s only because they like me.” “I just got lucky.” “I just work hard.” “If they really knew me…” Recognize this? It’s a the voice of self-doubt, fear, and anxiety. It’s a feeling like you’re a fraud and that any time, you might be found out. Imposter syndrome was first characterized in 1978 when Clance […]
504 accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain careers college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage education entrepreneur foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory modifications multisensory neurodiversity positive Premium psychology reading research science Social and Emotional spelling strategies teachers Teaching testing visual work working memory writing
- Dyslexia and the 3rd Grade ‘Wall’
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- 50 States – Audio Driver Training Manuals – Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dyslexia Laws 2019
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia – Steve Chinn
- Top Dyslexia Apps – Microsoft OneNote with Learning Tools
- Q: How Can My Student Be Tested for Dyscalculia ?
- Q: What Help is Available for Adults with Dyslexia ?
- Dyslexic Advantage | Top Reading Apps for Dyslexia Back to School
- How to Activate Read Aloud on Your Mac (Text-to-Speech) – Links Also for Windows and Android