“It’s only because they like me.” “I just got lucky.” “I just work hard.” “If they really knew me…” Recognize this? It’s a the voice of self-doubt, fear, and anxiety. It’s a feeling like you’re a fraud and that any time, you might be found out. Imposter syndrome was first characterized in 1978 when Clance […]
- Unleash Dyslexic Writing with Dr. Nicole Swedberg [Premium]
- Executive Function: What Smart People Do Differently While Learning [Premium]
- Q & A: Can I be a Doctor if I am Dyslexic?
- ADHD AND READING
- Thinking in 3D
- Strategies for Addressing Math Mistakes [Premium]
- The Moral Harm of Dyslexia Unawareness
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain careers college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage education entrepreneur foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory multisensory neurodiversity Premium psychology reading research science Social and Emotional spatial spelling strategies Strengths teachers Teaching testing visual work working memory writing
- Dyslexia and the 3rd Grade ‘Wall’
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- 50 States – Audio Driver Training Manuals – Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dyslexia Laws 2019
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia – Steve Chinn
- Top Dyslexia Apps – Microsoft OneNote with Learning Tools
- Q: Can I Join the Military if I Have Dyslexia? Do Accommodations and the ADA Apply to the ASVAB ?
- Q: How Can My Student Be Tested for Dyscalculia ?
- Q: What Help is Available for Adults with Dyslexia ?
- Dyslexic Advantage | Top Reading Apps for Dyslexia Back to School