"It was such a turning point to find that I had a talent and I had something to contribute, somewhere." - Gwen Stefani, singer, songwriter, fashion designer, actress As a child, Gwen was very creative, performing puppet shows for friends and neighbors with her...
- Use of Gestures Supporting Mathematics
- What Can Help with Working Memory Limitations?
- Dyslexia and Music
- Krista Weltner’s New Children’s Books: Everyday Adventure with Molly and Dyslexia
- The Gift of Seeing People and Events from Multiple Perspectives [Premium]
- Are There Any Group Activities That Benefit Dyslexic Students? [Premium]
- Using AI and CHATGPT in Higher Education [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!