Last October was Dyslexia Awareness Month, so many media channels opened their pages and platforms to dyslexia stories. Unfortunately, the one story that really became viral was one that was carried by outlets such Newsweek, The Telegraph, and Mental Floss, media...
- Dr Roxanne Varzi: Creative Anthropologist
- Supporting Young Dyslexics during the Pandemic
- Wellbeing: Managing Uncertainty
- Princess Beatrice: The Gift of Dyslexia
- How to Keep Writing During the Pandemic [Premium]
- White Noise Improves Reading Skills and Memory in Reading Disabilities [Premium]
- What Kind of Dysgraphia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!