Just over 1/3 of the U.S. adult population has a 4-year college degree, but as tuition rates skyrocket, many dyslexic families with young people might reasonably ask - "Is it worth it?" or even "Do I even want it?". Even if we know in theory that we want our children...
- Rapid Automatized Naming (RAN) and Its Impact on Dyslexia [Premium]
- Dyslexic Mathematicians: Paradoxes and Insights [Premium]
- George Church: Genomics Pioneer [Premium]
- Congratulations Steven! Season 2 Lego Masters
- Master Storyteller and Teacher Caldecott Winner Jerry Pinkney
- Finding Dyslexia: Don’t Delay
- Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!