The researchers found that when 8-to-13-year-olds were given complex subtraction problems, the somatosensory finger area lit up, even though the students did not use their fingers. This finger-representation area was, according to their study, also engaged to a...
- JAY BLADES – Furniture Designer and Restorer, BBC TV Presenter
- SING! Dyslexia and Song
- Understanding Your Dyslexic Advantages Have Implications for Action and Leadership
- How Our Weaknesses Prepare Us for Greatness
- [PREMIUM] Crisis Schooling: The Dyslexia Edition
- BBC Senior Fire Starter Ian Forrester
- September 2020 Dyslexic Advantage Newsletter
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!