This question comes up often. Many people know that accomplished military dyslexic people (General George Patton, Commander Joseph Hoar [Commander in Chief of US Central Command], among others) have served their country in all branches of the military - including...
- Inspiration: Tech Executive John Edgar
- Starting From The Positive Side Of Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Double Whammy: Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Bilingualism [Premium]
- Quick or Slow Remediation? [Premium]
- Algebra: What Students See and What Mathematicians See [Premium]
- Writing: Elaboration [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!