Because dyslexia has significant challenges that make foreign language learning difficult (e.g. impaired phonemic awareness, limitations on auditory verbal working memory, weak rule-based memory and syntax, etc.), many students request and are granted foreign language waivers. That being said, there are many students who can do well at foreign language learning, and alternative classrooms should […]
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
OUR READERS' FAVORITES
- Dyslexia and Accommodations – ADA Guidelines for School and Work
- Dyslexia Laws 2017
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia – Steve Chinn
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- The Problem with Schools Not Identifying Dyslexia
- Examples of Dysgraphia and Dyslexia – What to Look For [Premium]
- What’s the Most Stressful Time for Dyslexic Students?
- Q: Can I Join the Military if I Have Dyslexia? Do Accommodations and the ADA Apply to the ASVAB ?
Help Us Grow! DONATE NOW
Help Us Grow! Donate to Dyslexic Advantage and Make a Better World for Dyslexic Children! >>>