NASP or the National Association of School Psychologists recently published an article entitled: “Four Dyslexia Screening Myths That Cause More Harm Than Good in Preventing Reading Failure and What You Can Do Instead.” As many of you who are involved in dyslexia advocacy know, NASP holds a great deal of influence over school psychologists. At […]
- DYSLEXIC CHOREOGRAPHERS: Touching Others Through Dance
- [PREMIUM] The Writing Process From a University Tutor
- Drawing Inspiration from MICHELLE OLLIE and COCO FOX
- COMMUNITY: Can I Homeschool My Child If I Am Dyslexic ?
- Schooling From Home, Can You Do It?
- COVID SCHOOLING: Should we be worried?
- COVID: The Chaos of College and Beyond
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education fmri foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory multisensory Premium processing speed psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spelling stealth dyslexia strategies teachers Teaching testing tests visual work working memory writing