It would almost seem without question that repetition should be helpful for learning, but researchers have found that if repetitions are too much and too long (longer than 10 seconds in one paradigm), further repetition caused poorer memory and word retrieval rather than better! From one of the papers below: “Both Experiments 1 and 2 demonstrated a […]
- DYSLEXIC CHOREOGRAPHERS: Touching Others Through Dance
- [PREMIUM] The Writing Process From a University Tutor
- Drawing Inspiration from MICHELLE OLLIE and COCO FOX
- COMMUNITY: Can I Homeschool My Child If I Am Dyslexic ?
- Schooling From Home, Can You Do It?
- COVID SCHOOLING: Should we be worried?
- COVID: The Chaos of College and Beyond
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education fmri foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory multisensory Premium processing speed psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spelling stealth dyslexia strategies teachers Teaching testing tests visual work working memory writing