Let Them Listen! “The objective of the present research study was to understand what benefits the use of audiobooks (both school-books and books of various genres, recorded on digital media) could bring to preadolescents and adolescents with developmental dyslexia. Two groups, each consisting of 20 adolescents, were compared. The experimental group used the audiobooks, while […]
- DYSLEXIC CHOREOGRAPHERS: Touching Others Through Dance
- [PREMIUM] The Writing Process From a University Tutor
- Drawing Inspiration from MICHELLE OLLIE and COCO FOX
- COMMUNITY: Can I Homeschool My Child If I Am Dyslexic ?
- Schooling From Home, Can You Do It?
- COVID SCHOOLING: Should we be worried?
- COVID: The Chaos of College and Beyond
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education fmri foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory multisensory Premium processing speed psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spelling stealth dyslexia strategies teachers Teaching testing tests visual work working memory writing