How do you remember what happened? As depersonalized facts and happenings? Or detailed sensory scenes and experiences? In one of the clearest demonstrations studies so far, researchers showed striking differences between how different people told them how they remembered and brain connectivity patterns. The research is relevant to everyone, of course, whether parents, teachers, or team leaders. From […]
- DYSLEXIC CHOREOGRAPHERS: Touching Others Through Dance
- [PREMIUM] The Writing Process From a University Tutor
- Drawing Inspiration from MICHELLE OLLIE and COCO FOX
- COMMUNITY: Can I Homeschool My Child If I Am Dyslexic ?
- Schooling From Home, Can You Do It?
- COVID SCHOOLING: Should we be worried?
- COVID: The Chaos of College and Beyond
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education fmri foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory multisensory Premium processing speed psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spelling stealth dyslexia strategies teachers Teaching testing tests visual work working memory writing