Q: I’m a homeschooling mom of 3. There is dyslexia in our family. I’d like to be able to start an inexpensive no-frills reading program with my oldest child who is 9. Are there programs that work that don’t require extensive training? A: Yes. There are effective and inexpensive programs that a parent can work […]
- DYSLEXIC CHOREOGRAPHERS: Touching Others Through Dance
- [PREMIUM] The Writing Process From a University Tutor
- Drawing Inspiration from MICHELLE OLLIE and COCO FOX
- COMMUNITY: Can I Homeschool My Child If I Am Dyslexic ?
- Schooling From Home, Can You Do It?
- COVID SCHOOLING: Should we be worried?
- COVID: The Chaos of College and Beyond
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education fmri foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory multisensory Premium processing speed psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spelling stealth dyslexia strategies teachers Teaching testing tests visual work working memory writing