This article can be read aloud or translated into over 70 languages by using the red ReciteMe button at top left. To close Reciteme, click the "X" at top right. This Q & A was originally published in Wired Magazine. Normally dyslexia is considered a handicap: a...
- David Schoenbrod: Problem Solver and Changemaker
- Dyslexia Advocacy: Say Dyslexia 2.0
- Johnpaul Jones: Native American Architect [Premium]
- Understanding Conceptual vs. Procedural Knowledge in Math [Premium]
- Reading Fluency for College [Premium]
- I Never Thought I’d Be Homeschooling… [Premium]
- Math: Multiple Representations [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!