“My mind is very visual: I can see anything in pictures, and I always visualize things. I can’t help it. It’s how I’m wired. So whatever you talk about, I’ll see pictures in my head. Very vivid, colorful, lifelike pictures. They aren’t still pictures. I can make them...
- Understanding Severe Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Letter – Getting a Good Start to the School Year [Premium]
- AI for College Admissions [Premium]
- Dyslexia: The Changing Landscape of College Entrance Exams
- Question: Multilingual Dyslexic Adult: How Best to Learn English Grammar [Premium]
- Math Problems: Does It Matter If It’s Identified As A Math Disability? [Premium]
- The Importance of Guided Repeated Oral Reading in Training of Skilled Readers
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!