With increasing awareness of the visual differences associated with dyslexia and the high incidence of dyslexia in the general population (15-20%), the world seems poised to change how they present print to dyslexic readers. What fonts are best for dyslexic readers...
- Understanding Dyslexia as an Exploratory Advantage [Premium]
- Actor Stephen Graham [Premium]
- Readers Who Don’t Write
- Julia on Dyslexia Screening and NeuroLearning App with Dr. Brock Eide
- Dyslexia as an Evolutionary Advantage
- Question: What about Dyslexia and Reading Comprehension? [Premium]
- Question: Advice for a Student Who Does Not Want to Disclose in High School
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!