With increasing awareness of the visual differences associated with dyslexia and the high incidence of dyslexia in the general population (15-20%), the world seems poised to change how they present print to dyslexic readers. What fonts are best for dyslexic readers...
- Surviving and Thriving in Hybrid Classrooms
- Homeschooling or Modified Schooling?
- Legendary Sea Explorer Dr. Robert Ballard
- Guiding and Teaching Tortoises and Hares [Premium]
- Spatial Intelligence: Developing One of the Dyslexic Super Powers [Premium]
- Sneaky Free Ways To Get Kids Reading [Premium]
- Emotional Resilience [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!