With new legislation moving schools toward early identification of students with dyslexia, teachers, classrooms, and districts are having to decide on which screener would be best for identifying students "at-risk." For dyslexic students, presence of a reading gap has...
- How to Keep Writing During the Pandemic [Premium]
- White Noise Improves Reading Skills and Memory in Reading Disabilities [Premium]
- What Kind of Dysgraphia [Premium]
- Helping With Homework If You’re Not A Wiz Yourself [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Social Studies [Premium]
- Answer Apps and the Benefits of Learning in Reverse [Premium]
- Learning with Dr. Sara Renzulli [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!