In an other-worldly movie, The Shape of Water, Sally Hawkins plays an isolated and mute cleaning lady who develops an unusually empathetic relationship to an Amazonian Fish-Man. It’s definitely an Oscar-worthy performance and the film has already won a Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival. Sally, who has dyslexia, may have been a natural […]
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
OUR READERS' FAVORITES
- Dyslexia and Accommodations – ADA Guidelines for School and Work
- Dyslexia Laws 2017
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia – Steve Chinn
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- The Problem with Schools Not Identifying Dyslexia
- Examples of Dysgraphia and Dyslexia – What to Look For [Premium]
- What’s the Most Stressful Time for Dyslexic Students?
- Q: Can I Join the Military if I Have Dyslexia? Do Accommodations and the ADA Apply to the ASVAB ?
Help Us Grow! DONATE NOW
Help Us Grow! Donate to Dyslexic Advantage and Make a Better World for Dyslexic Children! >>>