Multisensory learning is often considered the gold standard for dyslexic students. Technology can help by converting text to speech, adding pictures, or adding some action to what otherwise might be a passive task. READING When it comes to...
- Understanding Dyslexia as an Exploratory Advantage [Premium]
- Actor Stephen Graham [Premium]
- Readers Who Don’t Write
- Julia on Dyslexia Screening and NeuroLearning App with Dr. Brock Eide
- Dyslexia as an Evolutionary Advantage
- Question: What about Dyslexia and Reading Comprehension? [Premium]
- Question: Advice for a Student Who Does Not Want to Disclose in High School
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!