An important paper was published this month from the University of Washington, entitled "Evidence-Based Reading and Writing Assessment for Dyslexia in Adolescents and Young Adults." The paper is especially important guiding testing professionals who assess teens and...
- Understanding Severe Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Letter – Getting a Good Start to the School Year [Premium]
- AI for College Admissions [Premium]
- Dyslexia: The Changing Landscape of College Entrance Exams
- Question: Multilingual Dyslexic Adult: How Best to Learn English Grammar [Premium]
- Math Problems: Does It Matter If It’s Identified As A Math Disability? [Premium]
- The Importance of Guided Repeated Oral Reading in Training of Skilled Readers
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!