It would almost seem without question that repetition should be helpful for learning, but researchers have found that if repetitions are too much and too long (longer than 10 seconds in one paradigm), further repetition caused poorer memory and word retrieval rather...
- Q & A: Bilingual and Dyslexic [Premium]
- Organizing Math [Premium]
- Question: How to Help with Reversals [Premium]
- Text-to-Speech is Getting Better [Premium]
- Visual Learning [Premium]
- What’s the Connection between Auditory Processing and Dyslexia? [Premium]
- How to Survive and Thrive at Parent-Teacher Conferences [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!