It would almost seem without question that repetition should be helpful for learning, but researchers have found that if repetitions are too much and too long (longer than 10 seconds in one paradigm), further repetition caused poorer memory and word retrieval rather...
- David Schoenbrod: Problem Solver and Changemaker
- Dyslexia Advocacy: Say Dyslexia 2.0
- Johnpaul Jones: Native American Architect [Premium]
- Understanding Conceptual vs. Procedural Knowledge in Math [Premium]
- Reading Fluency for College [Premium]
- I Never Thought I’d Be Homeschooling… [Premium]
- Math: Multiple Representations [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!