Many dyslexic students are natural storytellers and may even have a passion for history and analyzing various aspects of society and social change. As a subject Social Studies can be difficult for dyslexic students, so the question is how to build on strengths, but...
- In Memoriam: Legendary Architect Lord Richard Rogers
- Questions and Answers
- Finding the Positive
- MATH: Learning Through Examples, Not Repetition and Drill [Premium]
- Connecting the Dots with John Chambers of CISCO [Premium]
- Better Living Through Technology with Auto-Text and Macros [Premium]
- Helping Kids to Practice Reading Aloud [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!