Early screeners are beginning to appear more often in the early grades of elementary school because dyslexia advocates are winning legislative battles across the country. WHAT DO LITERACY SCREENERS DO? The benefit of early universal screening is that the...
- Quick or Slow Remediation? [Premium]
- Algebra: What Students See and What Mathematicians See [Premium]
- Writing: Elaboration [Premium]
- Clever Ways To Practice Repeated Reading [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Perfectionism [Premium]
- Literary Analysis: Great Dyslexic Book Reviewers [Premium]
- Tenet Actor John David Washington [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!