Paul Elvstrom is often recognized by many in the racing world as the greatest sailor who ever lived. Severely dyslexic, Elvstrom struggled greatly in school, but found sailing intuitive. His success in winning four consecutive Olympic gold medals involved not only intuition, but also strategic thinking, serial innovation, and intense physical training. In the beginning, […]
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
OUR READERS' FAVORITES
- Dyslexia and Accommodations – ADA Guidelines for School and Work
- Dyslexia Laws 2017
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia – Steve Chinn
- What’s the Most Stressful Time for Dyslexic Students?
- Examples of Dysgraphia and Dyslexia – What to Look For [Premium]
- The Problem with Schools Not Identifying Dyslexia
- Q: Can I Join the Military if I Have Dyslexia? Do Accommodations and the ADA Apply to the ASVAB ?
Help Us Grow! DONATE NOW
Help Us Grow! Donate to Dyslexic Advantage and Make a Better World for Dyslexic Children! >>>