"My daughter currently has an IEP. We asked that we keep her accommodations of the IEP in place but take a break from the support she is receiving from the resource teachers, with both pull out and push in. We were told that we need to revoke her IEP in order to do...
- Guiding and Teaching Tortoises and Hares [Premium]
- Spatial Intelligence: Developing One of the Dyslexic Super Powers [Premium]
- Sneaky Free Ways To Get Kids Reading [Premium]
- Emotional Resilience [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Stronger Emotional Responses [Premium]
- Processing Speed and Dyslexia [Premium]
- Extraordinary Artist: Vincent [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!