Although we've spoken about verbally-gifted dyslexics, there are also many who find speaking a challenge. HOW CAN RELUCTANT TALKERS BE ENCOURAGED TO TALK? AT HOME: Create a positive no-stress environment for talking and don't worry about filling in gaps if and when...
- STEM: Talent Development for Dyslexic Students
- JAY BLADES – Furniture Designer and Restorer, BBC TV Presenter
- SING! Dyslexia and Song
- Understanding Your Dyslexic Advantages Have Implications for Action and Leadership
- How Our Weaknesses Prepare Us for Greatness
- [PREMIUM] Crisis Schooling: The Dyslexia Edition
- BBC Senior Fire Starter Ian Forrester
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!