Although we’ve spoken about verbally-gifted dyslexics, there are also many who find speaking a challenge. HOW CAN RELUCTANT TALKERS BE ENCOURAGED TO TALK? AT HOME: Create a positive no-stress environment for talking and don’t worry about filling in gaps if and when they occur. There can be a wide variety of reasons why dyslexic children […]
- DIFFERING OPINIONS: Dyslexic or Person with Dyslexia?
- Q: I am an Language Arts Teacher. How Should I Give Feedback About Spelling for Dyslexic Students?
- [PREMIUM] Encouraging Reluctant Talkers
- Auditory and Motion Processing in Dyslexia with a Twist
- International Schools (Outside the US) with Support for Students with Learning Differences – State Department List
- How a Young Dyslexic Entrepreneur Launched a $2 Million Business
- [PREMIUM] Troubleshooting Procrastination
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy being dyslexic brain children college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia awareness dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education gifted innovation inspiration math memory MIND strengths multisensory music neurodiversity parenting Premium psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spatial spelling strategies teachers Teaching technology testing visual work writing