Although we've spoken about verbally-gifted dyslexics, there are also many who find speaking a challenge. HOW CAN RELUCTANT TALKERS BE ENCOURAGED TO TALK? AT HOME: Create a positive no-stress environment for talking and don't worry about filling in gaps if and when...
- Quick or Slow Remediation? [Premium]
- Algebra: What Students See and What Mathematicians See [Premium]
- Writing: Elaboration [Premium]
- Clever Ways To Practice Repeated Reading [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Perfectionism [Premium]
- Literary Analysis: Great Dyslexic Book Reviewers [Premium]
- Tenet Actor John David Washington [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!