Summer is usually a great time for dyslexic students - out of the daily grind of school. Hopefully the pandemic truly is easing and more activities are returning to normal. TAKE A BREAK Students have been working hard and under stress these past months, so make...
- Is There a Natural Way to Write for Dyslexics?
- Reading for Pleasure: Storyline Online & Learning Ally
- Rescued by Ruby: Netflix Movie Based on a True Story
- Manuel Garcia-Rulfo in Netflix’s Lincoln Lawyer
- Comforts of the Abyss: New Book from Philip Schultz
- Dyslexia and Farming: Matt Baker [Premium]
- Processing Speed and Dyslexia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!