A GREAT Supreme Court Unanimous (8-0) was handed down that states that public schools must provide more than 'de minimus' or the bare minimum to benefit students with disabilities. The fact that some school systems (in this case, Douglas County) were fighting the...
- How to Keep Writing During the Pandemic [Premium]
- White Noise Improves Reading Skills and Memory in Reading Disabilities [Premium]
- What Kind of Dysgraphia [Premium]
- Helping With Homework If You’re Not A Wiz Yourself [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Social Studies [Premium]
- Answer Apps and the Benefits of Learning in Reverse [Premium]
- Learning with Dr. Sara Renzulli [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!