A GREAT Supreme Court Unanimous (8-0) was handed down that states that public schools must provide more than 'de minimus' or the bare minimum to benefit students with disabilities. The fact that some school systems (in this case, Douglas County) were fighting the...
- Use of Gestures Supporting Mathematics
- What Can Help with Working Memory Limitations?
- Dyslexia and Music
- Krista Weltner’s New Children’s Books: Everyday Adventure with Molly and Dyslexia
- The Gift of Seeing People and Events from Multiple Perspectives [Premium]
- Are There Any Group Activities That Benefit Dyslexic Students? [Premium]
- Using AI and CHATGPT in Higher Education [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!