‘If a child does not learn the way you teach then teach him the way he learns.’ Two American school teachers noticed that their students tended to prefer one of the two ways their teachers explained math. The inchworm style was part-to-whole, dutifully performing...
- Understanding Your Dyslexic Advantages Have Implications for Action and Leadership
- How Our Weaknesses Prepare Us for Greatness
- [PREMIUM] Crisis Schooling: The Dyslexia Edition
- BBC Senior Fire Starter Ian Forrester
- September 2020 Dyslexic Advantage Newsletter
- How to Avoid Turning into a Zombie with Remote Learning
- DYSLEXIC CHOREOGRAPHERS: Touching Others Through Dance
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!