‘If a child does not learn the way you teach then teach him the way he learns.’ Two American school teachers noticed that their students tended to prefer one of the two ways their teachers explained math. The inchworm style was part-to-whole, dutifully performing...
- Apps for Productivity and Organization [Premium]
- Best Writing Apps [Premium]
- Best Apps for Subject Knowledge [Premium]
- Multisensory Learning – Listen, Watch, and Do [Premium]
- Essential Tech: Favorites for Work/Life [Premium]
- Dyslexic Talents in STEM: Chemistry [Premium]
- Managing Information with Concept Maps [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!