Despite the suggestion that dyslexic students who are strong in math use a different approach for doing basic mathematical operations, it's surprising how little formal research has been done to figure out how math-gifted dyslexic individuals do what they do. At...
- David Schoenbrod: Problem Solver and Changemaker
- Dyslexia Advocacy: Say Dyslexia 2.0
- Johnpaul Jones: Native American Architect [Premium]
- Understanding Conceptual vs. Procedural Knowledge in Math [Premium]
- Reading Fluency for College [Premium]
- I Never Thought I’d Be Homeschooling… [Premium]
- Math: Multiple Representations [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!