"When you have dyslexia and you don't know that's what it is, you assume you're not intelligent — and your self-confidence is taken away." – Vincent FantauzzoVincent grew up in a crowded public housing flat with his mother and four siblings. He left school at 13,...
- Q & A: Bilingual and Dyslexic [Premium]
- Organizing Math [Premium]
- Question: How to Help with Reversals [Premium]
- Text-to-Speech is Getting Better [Premium]
- Visual Learning [Premium]
- What’s the Connection between Auditory Processing and Dyslexia? [Premium]
- How to Survive and Thrive at Parent-Teacher Conferences [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!