"Did you see how their finance person rolled her eyes when the marketing guy was talking?" she'd observe. "They're just not on the same page." Or she might explain why the no's they heard on various proposals could mean different things..." Michael Wheeler, from The...
- Inspiration: Tech Executive John Edgar
- Starting From The Positive Side Of Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Double Whammy: Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Bilingualism [Premium]
- Quick or Slow Remediation? [Premium]
- Algebra: What Students See and What Mathematicians See [Premium]
- Writing: Elaboration [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!