"When I was 6 and starting to pick books for myself, that's when I found out I wasn't a great reader and that it had a name...the words got jumbled up...dyslexia! I didn't like reading, and then I was introduced to Encyclopedia Brown, my first boy friend..." - Octavia...
- BBC Senior Fire Starter Ian Forrester
- How to Avoid Turning into a Zombie with Remote Learning
- DYSLEXIC CHOREOGRAPHERS: Touching Others Through Dance
- [PREMIUM] The Writing Process From a University Tutor
- Drawing Inspiration from MICHELLE OLLIE and COCO FOX
- COMMUNITY: Can I Homeschool My Child If I Am Dyslexic ?
- Schooling From Home, Can You Do It?
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!