At the secondary and university level, many students with dyslexia may prefer short answer questions to multiple choice. There are many reasons why the multiple choice question format may not be a good estimator of a student's knowledge. It is very common for the...
- Inspiration: Tech Executive John Edgar
- Starting From The Positive Side Of Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Double Whammy: Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Bilingualism [Premium]
- Quick or Slow Remediation? [Premium]
- Algebra: What Students See and What Mathematicians See [Premium]
- Writing: Elaboration [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!