"Mathematics texts are more conceptually dense than almost any other type of text...Additionally, reading mathematics often differs from other types of reading because in addition to reading left to right and top to bottom, students must jump around the page to...
- Using AI and CHATGPT in Higher Education [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Personal Relationships [Premium]
- Teaching Geometry to Dyslexic Students [Premium]
- What is ‘Explicit’ Instruction and Why Does It Help with Dyslexia? [Premium]
- Is There Anything I Shouldn’t Do? [Premium]
- Reading Hacks: How to Get the Most Out of Independent Reading
- Using CHATGPT as a Study Partner and Quiz Maker [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!